Subject: [Leica] What are the rumours around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:49:44 +0930

> The guy I bought my backup DMR from replaced the R8/DMR with the Sony A900
> & converted  > some of his Leica-R lenses to use on the Sony. ?He likes
> the A900's convenience features but
> he prefers the DMR's image quality.

Sure, when the Leica digital products get it right they're fantastic.
I still get much weirder choices of colour balance from my Leicas than
from other cameras.  And of course resolution isn't everything (though
it is some thing).

I still wish Leica would make a dSLR the size of an M9 with a prism
housing added with a good clear finder.  I always hated the R8/9.

But my number one wish, still, is that monochrome camera.  I don't
care who makes it; I'll get one.

Marty