Subject: [Leica] What are the rumours around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 08:45:04 +0200

I don't usually comment on those things, but concerning the DMR, I
talked to a Leica guy in Paris a few years back, I wanted to know why
Leica had abandonned what seemed to me a very good idea. According to
this man, Leica does NOT own the DMR design and the owners (the guys
that own Imacon now) were absolutely NOT interested in selling the
patents or producing the DMR. 5000 units had been manufactured. Sounds
plausible to me?

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.tarekcharara.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 5 ao?t 10 ? 05:16, George Lottermoser a ?crit :