Subject: [Leica] No prices on for sales
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:15:16 -0500

I got sort of a deja vu experience when I read that. Recall "Take the Money
and Run" with Woody Allen? He is asked if he can use a high speed digital
computer (and this was in the 1970's). He replies that he can, and that his
aunt has one.

For some of us, the three biggest buying decisions are house -> car -> M9.

Jeffery