Subject: [Leica] 2500 iso now rant
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:01:56 -0700 (PDT)

I don't particularly like cats. I enjoy a flower shot occasionally. But I
ALWAYS look at your images for the reasons you state as I enjoy any images
that are thoughtfully created and portray everyday experiences with
uniqueness and passion. So I look at (and seldom comment) on almost every
one of your posts Sonny.

When I was young we used to go crabbing. The crabs at the bottom of the
basket would always be pulling the crabs at the top down. It didn't appear
that they did this to get out; just to pull the other ones down to their
level. So there's thems that shoot and thems that talk. And thems that shoot
and talk. Each seems to bring the conversation to their level of comfort.

So the crux of this long and ridiculous post is that everyone is going to
talk about what their most "expert" in and what they enjoy most (I guess
some like to bash Leica). You'll just keep posting what your expert in and
I'll keep enjoying that and other aspects of this diverse list.

So I'm not sure it's devolution; more like structured and somewhat
predictable diversity. Each adds to the richness of the list. For some
reason this thread hit your button, but you'll keep on enjoying your
equipment and showing your passion for photography/light (hopefully with
us). And I'll keep enjoying it very much.
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com