Subject: [Leica] Reduced Flash Intensity for CloseUps
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:22:56 -0500

After the flash burnout in my spider image yesterday, I decided it was time
to explore the reduced flash options available with the Oly E-510.  I set
the flash intensity to -2, the lowest setting available, and shot three
closeups at my desk.  The attached link shows the best of the three, a
full-frame image of the front of my computer case, though all were useable.
I think this will help when fill flash is needed with flowers and insects.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Flash+at+Minimum+Intensity+for+CloseUps.jpg.html

I just thought this might be of use to someone else, as well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA