Subject: [Leica] 2500 iso now rant cat pic from Rabs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:38:28 -0400

Cats divide people and they are very powerful little creatures.
The people who don't like them want you to know it every time.
They say "I don't know why I just don't like cats".
The people who do love cats also want you to know it.
But they can be more specific. As in "they rule the world; certainly the
house they live in".
I can be vague in my feelings toward people who diffidently don't like cats
and want me to know about it.
Don't know why.

Having just typed that I just spent an hour going through my pix in Bridge
finding the best shot I could find of the Cat of my life. Slides. And my lst
months in Portland.
I started out with a dog named Prints and a cat named Slides.

So here she is:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/031125_135505.jpg.html
In 2003 her last month on planet Earth. She is now in Kitty heaven laying
under the tuna tree.
This is one of the first 100 digital pix I ever snapped.
The very first one I ever took was of her.
Elmo was also a very popular subject for Leica glass tests. Or film tests.
Or Sandisk tests. Flash tests.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com