Subject: [Leica] People who don't like cats
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:42:21 -0400

My grandfather's old cat was evil. I'm sure she worked for the Devil.

She used to torture mice to death just for the fun of it (she never ate
them, she hunted for sport...only low class alley cats eat mice! LOL). One
thing she liked to do was torture a mouse then sit back and let it think it
was getting away. She'd let the poor thing limp away then she'd reach out
and pull it back for more torment.

She killed Rattlesnakes and brought back their heads. Several times!

When my grandpa got a dog, she shit in the dog's food bowl a couple times a
week for a month. When he first got the dog, he would sometimes put it in a
big cage in the house. One night she jumped on top of the cage, reached in
through the bars, and clawed the dog's face up!

She would hold grudges for weeks against anyone who fed, petted, or talked
to the dog. I gave the dog a piece of meat once and for more than a month
after that she wouldn't have anything to do with me when I visited. She
would sit in front of me with her back to me, and if I moved to a different
chair, she'd move too, to keep her back to me.

She also hated my son's mother instantly, as soon as she met the woman.
Everytime we would visit my grandparents, the cat would attack her! The girl
turned out to be bipolar and has made my son's life miserable. I have
custody of him because his mother was locked up in the state mental hospital
by court order. I should have listened to the cat!

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/grandpa/photopages/moll
y-driveway.php

--
Chris Crawford