Subject: [Leica] People who don't like cats
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:58:51 -0400

If your cat was a gal cat she didn't like your mother because your cat felt
it was the gal in your life. Not your mother.
Cats represent the dark side.
Dogs the light.
But you need both.

And the cats best friend is her dog.

Also dogs are guys. Cats are gals.
Cats are waaaaaay more complex then dogs. Even German Sheppard's. Or Blue
Healers who may  be planning  a move in advance. A cat is planning 3 moves
ahead. But really seem to be in touch with the darker powers. For people and
dogs to try to compete with them its just not fair.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com