Subject: [Leica] People who don't like cats
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:28:49 -0400 (EDT)

Chris, What a nice story about your grandfather, sad and touching ending,
photos to pass down for generations!  The two shots of "mittens" are
very well done classics and could "stand alone" anywhere IMHO.

Montie

 >>It wasn't my mother the cat hated, it was my girlfriend at the time, who I
eventually had a baby with (the baby is now 13 yrs old!). Molly hated that
woman, but was nice to other women I dated. Molly was an officer in the
Devil's army, she had access to the files and was trying to warn me away
from the psycho woman, lol

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography