Subject: [Leica] IMG: At the Vet (warning: cat picture)
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:55:33 -0400

  are you guys referring to the low position the cat assumes when her
knees, elbows and ears are the highest points of her body?

this kitten can't stop purring in the office--it's as if she's got a
little briggs and stratton running inside her.  they have to run water
in a sink or put a cotton ball with alcohol near her nose so she will
stop long enough to listen to her heartbeat.  muffin is a real
crowd-pleaser in this office.  and at home.

thanks for looking.

-rei