Subject: [Leica] Greatest B&W Printers of all time?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:40:56 +0930

One of my comments is featured under the second article.  I'm not
permitted to post to blogs under my real name because of an odd work
agreement (but here is fine, go figure).  Voja printed for me when I
was a young punk and did me the greatest favour anyone could - his
assistance landed me my first proper job.  His work is stunning and
the wet darkroom I'm still working on setting up is inspired largely
by seeing what he could do.

Marty