Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rejected Wedding Photos
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:03:17 -0400 (EDT)

Cleaning out the files recently brought back some memories
as I came across my cousin Linda's wedding fuji color
negs (all 675 of them, shot about 3 years ago N.E. shore
of Long Island).  Very Large affair.

So I began sifting, and I remembered that I was a "bracketing
machine" that day and many views that I liked personally didn't
make the final cut for one tech reason or another, but facial
expressions etc may have been OK.

I've gone thru about a third
so far picking out views of Linda for the most part, just
concentrating on her moods and emotions for the day...if I feel like
doing this again tomorrow, I'll post some more. Most will need
some cropping and post processing for color correction etc down
the line.

Again, no grades on technical quality here...going for the mood.

C&Cs will be savored along with the Turkey this coming November. :-)

Montie

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Rejected Wedding Photos)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Rejected Wedding Photos)