Subject: [Leica] IMG: Modified Image
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:26:11 -0400

I think a subtly colored brown leaf is being turned into a very richly
colored orange leaf.
Brown leaves are not hyper color statements. They really represent the
opposite. When all the very colorful leaves dry out. Turing them back into a
rich color thing again is not natural or effective.
Fall is all about death. But not all negative you get all those colors. But
once those leaves turn brown they are dried out and dull and brown and dead.
Wait till next fall for bright colors.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com