Subject: [Leica] Africa - Victoria Falls
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:28:29 +0930

By the time we got to Victoria Falls I was shattered.  A month of
getting up at 4 am mostly earlier, left me really weary.  I can't
imagine what being that tired and getting sick would be like.

There was no fun in the food court in Vic Falls town:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/Africa+2009/Zimbabwe/img544a.jpg.html

Although the street art was quite something:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/Africa+2009/Zimbabwe/img543a.jpg.html

At the falls, which are rather majestic, there were a lot of young
locals just hanging around:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/Africa+2009/Zimbabwe/img293a.jpg.html

Visitors who knew how to follow instructions:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/Africa+2009/Zimbabwe/img291a.jpg.html

And hardy fearers of the precipice:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/Africa+2009/Zimbabwe/img287a.jpg.html

50/2 Hexanon, Tri-X, Xtol 1+3.