Subject: [Leica] Seen God
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:06:54 -0400

I realize lately that I haven't been participating much in the LUG -- and
that when I started posting here 10 years ago (ye gods) people were very
helpful to me with advice & I need to be doing more of that. And Jayanand
asked -- I'm more likely to say something if people say "C & C always
welcome".

But I'm going to try and be a better participant from now on.

kyle

TRUE evidence that this is a great photo:

Kyle Cassidy comments on someone else's photograph;^)

ric

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Seen God)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Seen God)