Subject: [Leica] OT: printing question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:49:08 -0400

Leave the file size or resolution the same for printing. In other words
don't change anything. Just let it be its biggest resolution right our of
the camera raw and change the inches so you get the borders you want. Let
the resolution fall where it may it doesn't matter that much. You can even
just set the printer software where its sized to fit.
In other words keep it at 2000X3000 pixels if that's what you started out
with.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com