Subject: [Leica] PESO: Cow Show
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 15:45:40 -0500

Hmm.  On my monitor the gal on the right is obviously wearing a white
(or light) top, but she is not washed out.  The contrast looks like
about grade 2.5 paper, about right and not muddy.  Monitor is Samsung
SyncMaster, recently calibrated with Spyder3 and ColorEyes software.
Having said that, I might take out that pole in the middle of the
image.  Kidding.

Ken Carney