Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: Alicante to Orbe to Zermatt
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:07:42 +0100

Hi Nathan,

The contrast between Alicante and Switzerland is amazing.  As for price
of steak, I can only surmise that a lot of people must be vegetarian in
Switzerland!
Of the shots, the B&W umbrella shots taken in Zermatt is lovely.  The
other that really stands out is the Chateau.

Does internship mean that Nestle won't be paying him?

Best wishes

Mark

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts