Subject: [Leica] Need another Dog Name
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 16:35:12 -0400

Edwin H. Land would make a great dog name.
He's not a Dr. I see see as I Wiki him!!

I read Edwin H. Land never went to bed without having made a major invention
that day. I think he gives Nikola Tesla a run for his money. Or Edison.
I think a good dog name would be Dr. Morris Fishbine III.

Edwin is great. Elmo greater.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com