Subject: [Leica] 35 mm format is best?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 07:47:10 -0700

Tina hit it right on the head....

Fit for purpose.....
35mm, Leica, Half Frame, Minox, MF, LF:
SLR, RF, TLR, View, Stereo;
Film, Digital, Daguerreotype, Polaroid.

Mix and match as you wish..... each has its advantages, disadvantages.

Each is a personal choice.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

But you should remember that the Leica is also better than MF or LF for some
uses.  I can't imagine carrying a medium or large format into huts in
Central America and trying to document family life without being obtrusive.
 The Leica rangefinder and Leica fast lenses are the absolute best for my
purposes.

Tina

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 35 mm format is best?)
Reply from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] 35 mm format is best?)