Subject: [Leica] 35 mm format is best?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:33:29 -0400

I agree certainly but that there is no controversy that medium format is not
best for Photojournalism. 35mm certainly ruled for Photojournalism the last
several decades.
You bring a Hassy to a pigmy hut I'm sure the head pygmy is going to ask you
for your credentials.
Your just going to come across as some weird kind of "fine art"
photographer. Suspect anywhere.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com