Subject: [Leica] FS: APO Telyt R 180 f3.4 rebayoneted for Nikon
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:03:42 -0700

Hi Luggers,
I am selling my Leica R 180mm f3.4 APO (the Walter Mandler designed
one made in Canada) the bayonet of which I have changed with a Leitax
Nikon bayonet to use on my D700. It is a later model lens with the
built in hood and comes with box, case, but no papers.  The Leica
bayonet, shroud, screws and lens cap are included if you want to
switch back to Leica. The lens has clean glass with a bit of dust on
the inside elements and the barrel shows some signs of use. Aperture
blades are clean and focusing, although long, is smooth.
I am asking US$800 which includes delivery in North America by insured
post (expedited parcel) with tracking numbers and delivery signature.
For delivery else where please contact me and I will get you a quote
from the post office.

Pictures of the lens and pictures taken with it can be seen here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/

I prefer paypal and will ship after funds received.

Please contact me off list if you have any questions.

Thanks

Howard.