Subject: [Leica] "Best Set" from BC
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:43:05 -0700

Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:04:37 -0700
From: "Peter Klein" <pklein at threshinc.com>
Subject: [Leica] IMG: A "Best Set" from BC
To: lug at leica-users.org

I posted links to far too many pictures from my trip, so here are a few
individual favorites.

Comments, compliments, constructive criticisms welcome. If you look at
the
rest of the folders and think I should include or exclude a picture from
this "best" group, sing out!

-------------
VANCOUVER FOLDER:
The correct way to consume a lens:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/BC2010-Vancouver/P1050753-HowardLensForkBW-w.JPG.html

(not staged, Tom A. was talking Howard through how to deal with a "bump"
in the focus mechanism).

Hi Peter.
Thanks for posting the photos. With regard to the focusing bump in my
40mm f1.4 Voigtlander SC a toothpick and some vaseline and some
mindless twisting of the focusing barrel back and forth overcame the
problem so I never did have to take it apart - with or without the
fork. :-)
Cheers
Howard.

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] "Best Set" from BC)