Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 46, Issue 120
From: bs.pearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:27:04 -0500

 35mm certainly ruled for Photojournalism the last
several decades.
You bring a Hassy to a pigmy hut I'm sure the head pygmy is going to ask you
for your credentials.
Your just going to come across as some weird kind of "fine art"
photographer. Suspect anywhere.

Dead on, mark. I don't have the heart to sell my blad outfit, but that's my
problem. There was never a camera that I felt as comfortable with using.
That is a big thing, really. When I feel comfortable, I get better photos.

Bill Pearce

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 46, Issue 120)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] WAS: LUG Digest, Vol 46, Issue 120 NOW... WITH FEELINGS!)