Subject: [Leica] When should a printer refuse to print a photograph?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:58:28 -0400

In Chicago in the 60's the half toners union was famous for having a big say
as to how sexy anyone saw any pix which went through them and they all did.
And these were middle glass stocky Chicago white guys with a narrow field of
world view. I wonder if that still is ongoing?

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com