Subject: [Leica] When should a printer refuse to print a photograph?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:01:35 -0400

The Nixon view of what constituted pornography was anything with pubic hair.
I think they accepted nipples right around them.
Then the found out that if you had a beard or mustache that's pubic hair if
you look it up in the dictionary. Though I'd call it public hair.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com