Subject: [Leica] Legs
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 00:56:08 +0200

Dr. Ted, mon ami,

I've used the Google translator to explain this, I hope everybody can
udersntand:

It was much easier than it seems. The place is a restaurant and bar
for a drink at the port of Sitges. I was sitting in a chair at dinner,
and she in a bar, higher, at my side. It was enough bend as if
searching for something on the floor to get under your desk and take
pictures as quickly as possible, and comfortably.

Be sure, not phisicall effort, no risk..., just my wife ask me what
did I shoot...., I've showed and she look surprised as I was a little
crazy...., maybe, why not?

Cheers
Lluis

El 29/08/2010, a las 0:39, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: