Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 46, Issue 123
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 00:14:31 -0400

I knew a guy who with his wife (or girlfriend maybe) they ran a one hour
photo place, c 41 and 4x6 snapshots and as to sexy stuff its not according
to him how much sexy stuff came through it was how much clean stuff came
through. VERY LITTLE clean stuff.
People seem to have sex on the brains most the time in all kinds of ways he
wasn't going to tell me all about and I'm glad I don't know. But he gave me
a bit of a hint.
People are dirty. That's the human nature of them. There's no getting around
it. If you want of find out how dirty get into the snapshot biz that's the
best way to find out.
When they're not shooting nudes of the significant other they are doing
variations. Who knows?
I'd have thought they'd saved stuff like that for polaroids but no people
didn't care they'd turn them right into to the photo booth people. Who no
doubt had their own private collections like the Robin Williams movie.
Now that its digital I'm betting a lot personal private photography more
than before is rated X.
As Meryl Streep said "what's so private"?

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com