Subject: [Leica] What's in the Bag?!?
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 12:10:17 -0700

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote:

> So its a bag system as I have the same bag in small medium and large.
> The small is very narrow so you're like Robin Hood.
> Who I think is the new Zorro. You can get your stuff out of the way in the
> very small of your back and really make time down the sidewalk and in
> narrow
> shop aisles. Flip it around and your stuff is right in front of you in an
> instant.
> Slings rule as far as I go.
> The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Mark,

Thank you very much.  I think it is insightful, for me.  I like
slings, and messenger type of bags too.

Here's the picture of my bag, a small one.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pasvorn/2010/sm-bag.jpg.html

Thanks again all for sharing your thought on your bags and contents.

-Pasvorn

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] What's in the Bag?!?)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] What's in the Bag?!?)