Subject: [Leica] Cat hoping
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:49:18 -0400

Hi, Geoff -

These last few that I posted are just jpegs that I had on my computer at the
farm to use for editing.  The original raws are back at my office.  I know I
shouldn't be working from jpegs, but I have been painting porch floor boards
for two days and needed the break that working on photos gives me.  I can't
wait until the day that I have all of my photos out here at the farm - maybe
this time next year!!

Thanks for commenting -

Back to painting :-(

Tina