Subject: [Leica] Traveling with a camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:37:33 -0400

My math brings me to two Om-1's being about the same size as a full frame
Modern DSLR certainly a Nikon D700. The lenes would be about 20% bigger if
you matched them lens per lens but they way people work now is with one or
two zooms certainly the smart option in this case.
No not only are you not worse off you are actually a heck of a lot BETTER
off than the days of film. By a country mile.
The bricks of film = a few cards.

My experience directly is from doing road trips with
A. DSLR's (cropped),
B. SLR's and film.
C. Leica M6's and a set of glass.
D. Hasselblads.