Subject: [Leica] Legs
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:43:13 -0400

You never know who will find photos you post on the internet.  Last year I
heard from the little boy in striped pants in this photo from Iran:
http://main.nc.us/openstudio/tinamanley/Iraq/thresh.htm
<http://main.nc.us/openstudio/tinamanley/Iraq/thresh.htm>He is now an
English teacher in the same town, Arak, Iran, where we lived.  He remembered
me - a strange foreign woman stopping to take photos of his family threshing
grain.  He was very happy to find his photo posted by searching for "Arak,
Iran"  I've never had anybody demand that I take a photo down, but I guess
it could happen!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP