Subject: [Leica] Legs
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:01:50 -0400

If human beings showed-up for me the same way
that wildlife shows-up for me then a long lens it
is.  I like safety.  Often we treat people we
don't know more like wildlife or the streets we
are on as untamed and dangerous.  I never felt
that HCB images portrayed people or places that
way.  The people and the places seemed very
natural and it is obvious that is how they
showed-up for him.  Other street images seem like
the photographer was shooting wildlife in a dangerous place.