Subject: [Leica] Unpleasant games
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:54:37 +0200

Thank you Nathan, I agree photographically, the first I've showed is
an strong contrast of agresivity on such place!

On the other hand, the exhibition was at open air and itinerant, I've
purchased the book edited by Ministerio de Cultura for only 4 Euro!,
IMO it is also a good opportunity to give knowledge to many people who
doesn't know anything about this and that probably will never go to
visit this on a Museum. Sitges is a small town (or was..) but it has a
long pictorical tradition, Rusi?ol, Casas ..., there many Art
Galleries to be a relatively small town, a similar thing happens in la
Ville de Mougins,  near Nice.

Saludos
Lluis

El 30/08/2010, a las 13:20, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: