Subject: [Leica] Legs
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:49:53 +0200

The picture of Simon is one of my favorite pictures ever and I saw for
the first time in the FOM, a great picture, I remembered and
encouraged me to take mine, but not as good as this.

Obviously if you want to photograph a mushroom you have to stoop, and
legs too, and this does not mean hiding or dignity to lose to anyone
who wants to lose only a dim view.

All this talk has reminded me of those minds frustrated repression own
education that children receive suffered a dictatorship, so perhaps we
are used to circumvent and ignore the people who believed that seeing
a woman's knees was a failure of morals, priests and censors, almost
inquisitors, who wanted to convince us of this. I regret having such
opposite poles, and some seem to try to impose its moral without the
knowledge of another person.

There are things I can not believe, I would like us to keep talking
about photography and not lose more time on this subject as aforesaid,
and it is nauseating. We are all slaves to our own words and silence
and show what I'm concerned, I try not to disrespect anyone.

Subject IT'S OVER

Saludos
Lluis

(Text translated by the Google Translator, for me is difficult the
proper language and understand the messages, frequently I should use
the translator..., and this is not accurate)

El 31/08/2010, a las 20:34, grduprey at mchsi.com escribi?: