Subject: [Leica] A pitch for someone else's work
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:21:07 -0400

We've kicked around the idea before of doing a LUG scholarship and i think
this is a VERY GOOD IDEA. some way where we all kick in $5 or $10 a month
and twice a year we find some worthy student/photographer and pay for them
to work on some project, either through gear purchases or plane tickets or
whatnot.

i'm glad to see ernie's got the spirit.