Subject: [Leica] A variety
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:25:13 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you for all your kind and fun comments and for your time, I
really appreciate your humanity and humour sense as well I admire your
always positive energy, I would like have also ... not at the 80's
I'll be happy to have it at the 70's, on any case I'm sure we will be
there to share our experiences.

Concerning your comments I think that the old man doesn't danced
neither drink..., on the second, really agree but sometimes short and
long could be relative and belong to our subconscient sometimes. On
the third ... for the moment I think is more realistic take care of
her boyfriend!.  For Diseased legs, I'm agree, is a sadly image,
generally I prefer don't shoot sad images, but this one was
respectuosly with the people without showing their faces. For the
Football players I'm agree too, but I've found this image on the
Subway exit and the camera was on my hands....

Muchas gracias!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 02/09/2010, a las 1:52, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>