Subject: [Leica] A variety
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:33:41 +0200

Hi Ric,

Thank you for your kind and detailed comments, I can't find a
translation for "bocci posture" ..., concerning the second I don't
know if in the US there is any similar tradition, here on the big
Fiesta of a city there are always these figures we call here "Giants",
all the children love them. Concerning the boyfriend, maybe I was
lucky he was against the Sun and maybe he doesn't saw me. Thank you
for your choice on the final pic.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 02/09/2010, a las 1:58, Ric Carter escribi?: