Subject: [Leica] IMG: NY Subway
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 07:14:51 -0400

My fashion - in the summer, I wear bluejeans and t-shirts from Goodwill.  In
the winter, I wear bluejeans and turtlenecks from Goodwill.  I really and
truly do not give any thought to what I put on in the morning and put no
thought into my appearance other than being reasonably clean.  I don't wear
make-up or jewelry (other than Leicas). I got over all that a long time ago.

Tina