Subject: [Leica] IMG: NY Subway
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 16:00:57 -0400

>From all I understand clothing is all about fabrics and the best stuff is
always at Goodwill. Lord and Taylor, Brooks Brothers.  I never see those
labels else ware. And that stuff is made of the best fabrics.
Wash them once and its like they were never not new; not always yours.

I used to have a silver wedding ring. But it melted in my hypo.
I'm not fond of people who look like they spent a whole hour on how they're
going to look that day. I think the most stylist people have a more
spontaneously put together look. But they look great.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] IMG: NY Subway)