Subject: [Leica] Filter System for "M" Landscape Photography
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 16:54:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'd love to have glass too. My polarizing and a couple of ND filters are
glass.
Rest are resin and, you're right, they've got small scratches.
But weight is a pretty big deal. The pack is heavy enough as it is! And the
scratches don't seem to impact quality IMO. That close to the lens, unless
there's a flare situation, it's a non-issue.
But glass and a llama to carry it all would be ideal!!
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com