Subject: [Leica] Filter System for "M" Landscape Photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 03:27:41 -0400

As far as the flare situation on a square filter system goes if they fit in
my Hasselblad bellows it would be too tempting to use them. But in many
cases it seems to my they have you buying the Cokin shade to put in front of
the Cokin or whatever holder and they never look too good to me. Or at least
I like my other shades a lot better.  Come to think of I do have a square
holder for my modern 4x5 a Cambo Calumet 45NX 4x5 and my only lens is a 210
Fujinon 5.6. Which  I used for these.
http://rabinergroup.com/Catagorypages/Halloween2001.html

Mark William Rabiner
Photography