Subject: [Leica] Macro Pano
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 05:03:58 -0400

Wow what an idea! I wonder if Marco Polo ever did a Macro Pano!?!?
One interesting thing about pano's is you can shift your focus as you go
from shot to shot. Ideal for a macro. Did you dial out much of the yellow or
is my monitor having the blues. Or cyan's?
Great shot!

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com