Subject: [Leica] is this a bad pixel? (the bad kind of red dot)
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 17:50:27 -0400

  is this a bad pixel?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/techie/L1033797.JPG.html

blow up to 100%, there's a red dot between the kitten's chin and the
pile of clothing at the bottom side of the window sill.

i previously posted this picture of my daughter:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/portraits/L1033662.JPG.html

to the left of my daughter kitty, there's an acorn on top of the wall
she's sitting on.  on the top row of "bricks" almost directly underneath
the acorn, 4-5 inches under the top of the wall, there's the same red dot.

it appears in other photos in the same spot.  i think it only appeared
in the past week or so, but i've missed it until today.

is this a bad pixel?

thanks

-rei

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] is this a bad pixel? (the bad kind of red dot))