Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: food, work and food
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 01:45:27 -0400

Those navajas are calld razor clams or jacknife clams in English and
Ensis siliqua in scientific latin.  They are very tasty.  In China
Solen grandis and S. gouldii are much the same.  They are also tasty.
It's early or late or something here and I would go out and get some
but I had some shellfish for lunch.

Marty