Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: food, work and food
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 08:56:39 +0200

Looks yummy indeed.
Those jacknife clams (couteaux in Fr) remind me of my youth on the
beach at Laredo (SP/E).
I used to spend hours trying to catch some before they had dug
themselves deep in the sand.
They made lovely photogenic bubbles as the tide was retiring.
And I was happily surprised to see them sold as bunches on the Mercado
in Barcelona last year.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Barcelona+2009_001/Couteaux-Barcelone-1110828.jpg.html

Nice series once more Nathan, keep pedalling ;-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 8 sept. 10 ? 07:45, Marty Deveney a ?crit :