Subject: [Leica] TSA publishes poster depicting photographers as terrorists
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 11:55:53 -0400

I recommend a book "Taking The Risk out of Democracy,"  by Alex
Carey. He documented the American corporate takeover of Australia
from his academic post at the University of New South Wales.  I happy
to see his work finally being widely published.  After reading one
can not be surprised at the current state of freedom only sorry we
didn't see it coming.

At 05:01 AM 9/9/2010, you wrote:
>This from the current Aussie campaign. You might enjoy it if the content
>wasn't true.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bpk3i-uHwg
>
>Cheers
>Geoff
>I'm a phographer not a criminal
>http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Chris Saganich MS, CPH
Senior Physicist, Office of Health Physics
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018 at med.cornell.edu
http://intranet.med.cornell.edu/research/health_phys/
Ph. 212.746.6964