Subject: [Leica] M9 firmware upload problems
From: bill at grimwood.net (Bill Grimwood)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:42:06 -0500

I have downloaded the firmware upgrade on to my SD card and extracted what
appears to be only one file.

I am about to go nuts because the camera does not ask if I want to upgrade.
I have the unzipped file in the DCIM directory and have tried it by deleting
the DCIM directory and have had it in both and nothing seems to work.

I have had the file m9-1_138.upd as the only file on the card and still
nothing?????

The instructions seem somewhat unclear to a non-techie like me.

Can anyone help me?

Bill Grimwood

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] M9 firmware upload problems)
Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] M9)