Subject: [Leica] WAS ... "the beautiful faces...." NOW GRAND PARENTS!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:38:31 -0500

My father's father, George, died when I was nine.
Many fond memories, words of wisdom, and all of his cabinet maker's tools
and boxes rest with me.
The last time I saw him I walked him to the bus stop in the rain.
Before stepping out into the rain I said, "grandpa you'll get all wet."
He replied, "We're not made of sugar. We won't melt."
That little bit surfaced in my mind at least once a month for 50+ years.

My mother's father died when I was in my early twenties.
He was a total, alcoholic a-hole.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com