Subject: [Leica] Rainforests
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:59:45 +0200

Macaques : I remember seing many in Agra and Dehli, lots of them in
Katmandu I think - I found them friendly and cheeky at the time, but I
didn't live there ...

Beautiful views once again Jayanand.

Such a wonderful country :-)

Thanks for sharing the beauty of the world.
Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 11 sept. 10 ? 18:09, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :